Like Me on Facebook

Monday, March 7, 2011

What a Weekend

Well another weekend has come and gone and it was one to remember. It stormed in with heartache and left quietly with adventure and a chance to escape. No use blabbing on about the downfalls so i will just comment with the good stuff. Took Hunter to a b day party for a friend at Miami Childrens Museum of Science. What a great party the kids had a blast. Sunday I was invited out to the Renaissance Festival and it was an absolutely amazing day!! If you live in Miami and have never been there you should definitely go! Great food, vendors, music and entertainment!! I managed to escape all the stress and really enjoy myself. So after seeing the Irish Dancers at the festival, I think it is time to add a few more recipes in honor of the upcoming Saint Patricks day! If you are on fb please visit my page Snippets from Smokey, i will be adding all my blog posts there and hoping that you all will add some of your own recipes and pics so i too can try something new! Have a wonder-filled day : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what ya think..did ya try it? post a pic!!