Like Me on Facebook

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

Wow who would have thought the weekend would start so great and end so shitty? Meh oh well what can ya do right? 

Finally got my sons room done on saturday and then headed off to a party at a friends for her birthday! The music was great the friends were awesome and we had an amazing time. Brit went with and we had a great night. Spent Sunday at a biker party. Another amazing day. Partied with great people and got to see alot of old friends. Talk about great jello shots lol Only thing sucked was i wasnt able to get my tat since there were so many people getting one. Hopefully that will pan out this weekend, its time for number ten : )

Sunday ended on a shitty note thanks to someone close to me just messing up big time.Some people just never learn and ya gotta eventually walk away from those who choose to be self destructive sometimes. But shit Sundays over and we are on to Wed. and its a much better day. 

My birthdays comin up in a little under three weeks and I am trying to decide what i feel like doing this year? Party? Mini Vaca? who knows. I guess sometimes I am all about last minute lol 


Hope everyones week is going good and the weekend hits us quick ; ) I am soo looking forward to another few days of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what ya think..did ya try it? post a pic!!