Like Me on Facebook

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Life is an adventure


Considering that my weekend brought about some seriously stressful events, I have managed to bounce back and continue on in this adventure I call life. Sometimes thngs happen for a reason. At times the reason is as clear as day and at other times we are completely dumbfounded as to what it might be. One thing is always clear to me. God walks with us thru it all. Sometimes we just have to look thru the storms and we will most surely see that clouds silver lining. I have been blessed with so many wonderful friends and family members and let us not forget my amazing kids! This morning a great friend told me to have a wonder-filled day and I have decided that from now on I wont just have adventures, I will have wonder-filled adventures : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what ya think..did ya try it? post a pic!!