Like Me on Facebook

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring is here

Finally winter seems to be behind us (well at least here in Miami) and Spring has been showing signs of its arrival. With it comes Easter, and there are soo many yummy things to make and create for this wonderful spring holiday. I love making all the cutsie things that I can do with my family. I am going to start posting the recipes even though I havent started to make them this year. I have never really taken pics of my concoctions until I started making my daughter a cookbook to have when she decides its time to leave the mamas nest. So I will be using pics I grab off the internet until I actually make them this year and photograph them. Then I will switch them out for my own. But if your anything like me, when i try a new recipe I want to see what its suppose to look like. So if I do not have a pic of my own right now i will search for one that comes close to what mine looks like. : ) They will all eventually be swapped out for my own since I make these goodies every year and now is the time to start <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what ya think..did ya try it? post a pic!!