Like Me on Facebook

Friday, March 11, 2011

friends...or were they

Funny how you go through life thinking certain people are your friends and then all of asudden one day you find out that they are doing things behind your back to cause you harm and stress and hurt. So very sad. If youre smart you clear away the drama because in all honesty these people were never your real friends. I am about to embark on yet another new chapter in my life and I am bound and determined that noone will deter me from it. Some people forget just how strong I am and just how much of a fighter I can be.

With that all said I shall move on to better topics. Spring break begins today and I plan on enjoying mine with my kids. Hope all of you who will be on break too, make yours an adventure : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what ya think..did ya try it? post a pic!!