Like Me on Facebook

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Key Lime Pie to Die for



Someone very close to my heart absolutely loves key lime pie, and although I have several recipes for this delicious pie, I have decided to post this one because, well let's face it us mom's have so much going on in life that we don't always have the time to spend baking. This recipe has minimal ingredients and takes very little preperation and time. I got the original recipe a while back from a blog i follow and tried it because it was so easy!


Key Lime Pie



Ingredients:

* 4 eggs yolks beaten
* 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
* 1 cup key lime juice
* 1 (9 inch) prepared pie crust (I use graham cracker but depending on your taste you can use chocolate etc)


key lime slices and cool whip or whipped cream for garnish


* Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

Combine the egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk and limejuice. Mix well.


Pour into unbaked graham cracker shell.


* Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool and top with whipped cream, garnish with lime.


(I prefer to garnish the slices as they are eaten since the whipped topping tends to get running in frig)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what ya think..did ya try it? post a pic!!