Like Me on Facebook

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Back in the swing.....

seems I am finally back in the swing of things. Spring break brought spring cleaning and then celebrating my birthday for an entire week straight. My kids were amazing and took me to eat bought me the most wonderful gifts and just made me happy. I hadnt cooked in so long I honestly couldnt wait to get back to it! Yesterday was my actual birthday and I found myself baking cranberry orange muffins with orange glaze, miniature chocolate cream pies, key lime pie, peanut butter cookies with peanut butter chips and making the best homemade chicken pot pies. (Recipes should be up this evening along with pics of the goodies) It was soo good to be back in the kitchen again! I was asked why I was doing all the work on my birthday and my daughter said it so well...."This is where she likes to be, it keeps her happy, stress free and in an awesome mood" So it's back to the kitchen for me. Although I loved being spoiled, I love being the one to spoil the rest even more : )

Spring is here....let's see what delicious dinners and desserts I can find <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what ya think..did ya try it? post a pic!!