Like Me on Facebook

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mystiks CocoMango Rum

I'm a biker...and I bartended in a biker clubhouse for a long time. Thats where the name Mystik came from. (my road name given to me by the club members) This drink is one I concocted for the ladies and they named it for me..Now I make them everytime we take our Key Largo mini Vaca's and we enjoy them while sitting by the bay!



parrot bay mango rum
parrot bay pineapple rum
parrot bay coconut rum
mango nectar (comes in cans or cartons near the juices)
pineapple juice
coconut soda
ice
frozen mango, frozen coconut, and frozen pineapple (optional but this is what i use instead of ice or along with ice)

For one drink: In a blender or frozen drink maker. Add 1/2 cup pineapple juice and 1/2 cup mango juice. Add 1/2 shot of each rum.
2
Add handful of ice cubes and blend until ice is crushed, adding more ice until drink is smooth and icy. I like mine thick. You can also add frozen mango and frozen pineapple and frozen coconut instead of or in combination with the ice. Makes it more fruity. I use the frozen fruit for a less watered down drink

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious!!! Definitely will have to try it!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
    Rayann

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what ya think..did ya try it? post a pic!!