Like Me on Facebook

Friday, July 22, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Maple Frosting

I had to make my son pumpkin cookies the other day and he loved them. (I got the recipe from A fellow JAP member and they were wonderful) This morning he asked for them again and I was out of half the ingredients lol So I used what I had on hand to try to duplicate the homemade cookies from a few days ago. This was so easy and they were delicious.  The original recipe called for a cream cheese frosting but HUnter doesnt like it so I improvised and made a maple frosting since he loves pumpkin pancakes with maple syrup. Yum to die for!



Ingrediants:
Pumpkin Spice Bread Mix
1/3 c pumpkin
1 egg
1/2 c softened butter
1 T cinnamon


Mix all ingrediants in bowl and drop by teaspoonful onto greased cookie sheet. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for about 8 minutes.

ICING
1 container vanilla frosting
a few drops of maple syrup

Blend icing ingrediants and top off cooled cookies with it


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what ya think..did ya try it? post a pic!!